Stocks in Europe Skid
Equity markets in Europe plunged on the news of terrorist attacks in New York and Washington, D.C. Two planes crashed into the World Trade Center, causing the twin towers in downtown New York to collapse. Another plane crashed into the Pentagon in Washingon.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks