Getting Things Done -- Part 2
Sometimes the sheer weight of the "In" basket -- whether it is one with paper in it or electronic messages -- is enough to keep us from starting anything. David Allen outlines ways to process the "In" box efficiently, cranking through all the items one at a time in order to keep the jobs from piling out and drowning you.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Puerto Rico Faces Hurricane Maria After Irma’s $1 Billion Damage
- The World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Hits $1 Trillion
- Finland’s Welfare State Has a Massive Baby Problem
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Collapses Into Bankruptcy Thanks to Crushing Debt