Bonds Finish Mostly Lower
The Treasury market suffered from an extreme bout of lethargy Monday and the 30-year note closed about 10 ticks lower at 98-20 (5.467%) thanks to buyer apathy. Though stocks remained the primary focus, a choppy but also quiet equity market provided no real direction for bonds. A steady dollar was also uninspiring.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations