Japan's Nikkei Plunges on Tech, Telecom Losses
Asian markets ended Thursday's session mixed. The Nikkei plunged 269.51 points, or 2.36%, to 11,126.92 -- the lowest close since Oct. 23, 1984. The market was pulled down largely by tech, telecom and export-related shares. In Hong Kong, the market added 156.81 points, or 1.40%, to 11,345.38.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts