Treasuries Slip as Stocks Rebound
As a whole, Treasuries' damp performance the day after the FOMC on Wednesday was not particularly compelling, though the September bond redeemed itself with a late rally back above the 105-handle. Stocks started out bid on upbeat new orders for chip equipment, lost their footing, then closed higher.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Puerto Rico Faces Hurricane Maria After Irma’s $1 Billion Damage
- The World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Hits $1 Trillion
- Finland’s Welfare State Has a Massive Baby Problem
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Collapses Into Bankruptcy Thanks to Crushing Debt