On the Drug and Biotech Frontier
Guests: Herman Saftlas, Standard & Poor's investment officer, and Frank DiLorenzo, S&P analyst
Explore the market for stocks of pharmaceutical and biotech companies with two Standard & Poor's experts. Find out what names hold the most promise for your portfolio, in another of the chats presented every Tuesday at the same time by BusinessWeek Online and S&P.
Our guests are S&P investment officer Herman Saftlas. He has more than 30 years of experience tracking stocks for S&P -- and has been checking out the pharmas for 15 years. He's a graduate of Queens College in New York City.
Analyst Frank DiLorenzo has been covering the exciting biotech area for two years at S&P. Previously, he was a fixed-income analyst for MetLife. He holds an MBA from Rutgers.
The moderator of this chat with Herman and Frank will be Jack Dierdorff (JackBW), consulting editor of BusinessWeek Online and former managing editor of the magazine. Get your questions ready!
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Producer and DJ Known as Avicii Has Been Found Dead
- Deutsche Bank's Bad News Gets Worse With $35 Billion Flub
- Wells Fargo's $1 Billion Pact Gives U.S. Power to Fire Managers
- Oil Shrugs Off Trump Tweet to Rise for a Second Straight Week
- The U.K. Just Went 55 Hours Without Using Coal for the First Time in History