SDMI code-breaker speaks
WASHINGTON--After receiving a limited promise from the music industry that it would not sue, on Wednesday Princeton University professor Ed Felten and his research team presented long-delayed scientific results detailing their defeat of four audio watermarking technologies designed to control the copying of digital music.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Bitcoin Soars Past $8,000 as Technology Shift Concern Vanishes
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt