Asia Markets Skid
European markets ended mixed. In London, the Financial Times-Stock Exchange 100 index gained 15.30 points, or 0.29%, to 5,357.40, after the U.K. government reported a 9 billion pound budget surplus, which suggests business is good and that money is still coming in to public coffers. In Germany, the DAX Index lost 14.29 points, or 0.27%, to 5,207.83, despite continued worries about the economy. In France, the CAC 40 finished higher by 14.06 points, or 0.29%, to 4,791.43.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders