IBM to Drivers: Wake Up!
This could be the sleepiest generation in history. With most people putting in longer hours on the job than ever before, 63% of all adults get less than the recommended eight hours of sleep, according to a survey by the National Sleep Foundation. If those figures are accurate, everyone from investment bankers to long-haul truckers and soccer moms are tooling down North America's highways in a serious state of sleep deprivation.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's