"A Lot of Mainstream Companies...Are Signing Up"
Marc Benioff predicted the end of software years ago. Longtime executive at software giant Oracle Corp., and personal friend of Oracle Chairman and CEO Larry Ellison, Benioff decided Internet-based applications would eventually replace traditional offline software. He might have been right: A recent Gartner report dubs salesforce.com, which Benioff founded in 1999, "The Future of Software."
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations