CIBC World Markets Keeps Buy On Teva Pharmaceutical
Teva Pharmaceutical (TEVA ) shares jumped Wednesday after the company won a U.S. lawsuit that will pave the way for the company to market a generic version of GlaxoSmithKline's (GSK ) Relafen arthritis drug. The Israeli drugmaker says the newly launched generic version of Relafen and higher sales of its multiple sclerosis drug Copaxone will push earnings for the second half of 2001 higher than previously expected.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’