Being the Company's "Double Token"
In Our Separate Ways: Black and White Women and the Struggle for Professional Identity, co-authors Ella L.J. Edmondson Bell and Stella M. Nkomo compare the career paths of black and white women in Corporate America. This edited excerpt looks at how black female executives deal with racism in the workplace:
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts