Retail Sales Data Hits Shorter-Dated Treasuries
Prices at the short end of the Treasury curve underperformed, with yields backing higher from near record lows after headline July retail sales exceeded expectations with an "unchanged" result from June. But back data in June and May were revised lower and the long end later recovered.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas