Canada Shares Drift Lower
Canada's benchmark TSE 300 index was confined to a narrow 7630-7663 range Tuesday and ended with a minor loss, down 12 points to 7632.7 A bullish reversal in the Nasdaq and a US$1.80 pop in spot gold were not enough to offset the overall downtrend. Six subindices closed up, led by gold mining stocks, while the financials and oils dragged the other eight subindices lower.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas