Solectron Bids for C-MAC Industries
Prudential's John McMillin says Nestle is bound to buy the rest of Dreyer's Grand Ice Cream (DRYR ): Business Week. (8/10)
Solectron (SLR ) will acquire C-MAC Industries (EMS ) for 1.755 SLR shares per EMS share. (8/9)
Ameris Acquisition Inc. will acquire Children's Comprehensive Services (KIDS ) for $6/share. (8/9)
Cooper Industries (CBE ) rejects Danaher's (DHR ) bid to explore alternatives. (8/8)
Advance Auto Parts will acquire Discount Auto Parts (DAP ) for $7.50 cash, 0.2577 Advance Auto shares per DAP share. (8/8)
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Producer and DJ Known as Avicii Has Been Found Dead
- Deutsche Bank's Bad News Gets Worse With $35 Billion Flub
- Wells Fargo's $1 Billion Pact Gives U.S. Power to Fire Managers
- Oil Shrugs Off Trump Tweet to Rise for a Second Straight Week
- The U.K. Just Went 55 Hours Without Using Coal for the First Time in History