Dow Rallies While Techs Slip
Blue-chip stocks finished higher on Friday as investors bought safe haven stocks in response to a flow of data that showed the economy continues to worsen. Meanwhile, techology stocks slipped on the heels of a downgrade in earnings expectations from a Wall Street firm on Oracle Corp. (ORCL ) and Siebel Systems Inc. (SEBL ).
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Bitcoin Soars Past $8,000 as Technology Shift Concern Vanishes
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt