CIBC World Keeps 'Strong Buy' on Andrx
CIBC World reiterates strong buy on Andrx (ADRX ).
Analyst Elliot Wilbur says AstraZeneca's news is positive for Andrx, as it removes a hurdle in Andrx's attempts to market a generic version of the ulcer and heartburn drug Prilosec. He notes AstraZeneca indicated that under a non-exclusive license pact with aaiPharma, it does not plan to list U.S. patents 6,262,085 & 6,262,086. Wilbur continues to believe Andrx is the best new product story in his specialty pharmaceutical universe. He has a $125 target, but notes price appreciation near-term remains captive to ongoing Prilosec developments.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- In One Tweet, Kylie Jenner Wiped Out $1.3 Billion of Snap's Market Value
- The Two Words That Will Help Get an Airline Upgrade Over the Phone
- Apple Plans Upgrades to Popular AirPods Headphones
- U.S. Stocks Rise With Treasuries as Dollar Slips: Markets Wrap
- Los Angeles Cracks Down on Out-of-Control Hollywood Party Houses