Hewlett-Packard CD-Writer 9900ci
WHAT'S HOT: Although the CD-Writer 9900ci may not break speed records, it does deliver the one-two punch of a strong CD-R/RW 12X/10X/32X writer plus an 8X DVD-ROM reader. The ability to play DVD movies from your CD-RW drive is appealing--especially if you have a system that's strapped for resources. That way, you can use a single 5.25-inch internal drive bay and a single IDE and power connection for both functions--a bonus for almost anyone who needs to implement both a CD-RW and DVD-ROM system upgrade. The performance of this drive was excellent for its speed class when writing 650MB to CD-R on the fly, taking 6 minutes, 48 seconds, bested only by the new TDK 12/10/32A. And it took a respectable 1 minute, 30 seconds to burn 100MB to CD-RW.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts