Cisco Stumbles amid Telecom Weakness
Cisco Systems (CSCO ) says visibility is limited, and doesn't see a bottom for three to six months. After the close Tuesday, Cisco posted $0.02 vs. $0.16 Q4 EPS (pro forma) on 25% lower sales. S&P maintains hold but cut the fiscal 2002 estimate. S&P, CS First Boston, Merrill, and ABN Amro cut estimates.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders