Looking for a Spark
David Dabora is a bottom-up small-cap investor -- he looks for "value with a catalyst" in his stock selections. His $170 million Boston Partners Small Cap Value II (BPSCX ) has been handily beating its benchmark, the Russell 2000 Value Index. Last year, the fund soared 44.4%, while the index rose just 22.8%. Year-to-date through July 20, the fund gained about 39.3%, while the benchmark rose about 10.5%. The fund carries the highest Standard & Poor's three-year overall rank of 5 stars.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's