DB Alex. Brown Cuts Fibermark Rating
DB Alex. Brown downgraded its rating on shares of Fibermark (FMK) to market perform from buy. On Aug. 1, the company posted $0.05 Q2 EPS (pro forma) vs. $0.55 one year earlier.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders