Treasuries Slide as Stocks Rebound
Treasuries traded places with stocks Wednesday, as a bout of profit taking set in on bonds. Supply, stocks, technicals and comments from former policy heavyweights accounted for the more leaden tone, while the small decline in June existing home sales was largely shrugged off.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap