Breaking the Mold with Jeanie Duck
Jeanie Duck has the distinction of being the first person ever hired by top-tier consulting firm Boston Consulting Group directly as a partner (all other partners had been promoted from within before she joined in 1988). Someone who scores such a prestigious position must be a finance whiz with an MBA from Harvard or Wharton, right?
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline