Canada Stocks Make Slight Gains
Canada's benchmark TSE 300 ran out of steam at the close, but still managed to close up 2.83 points to 7623. The cloudy earnings environment hurt shares. Nortel's Q2 announcement after the close Thursday likely will be the main driving force behind Canadian stocks on Friday.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis