Treasuries Inch Up Ahead of Fed Chief's Speech
It took a while, but the September bond finally cleared out some technical deadwood at the intersection of its 100- and 200-day moving averages just below 102 on Monday in very light trade. The catalysts were not really new, but the recurring themes of equity weakness, emerging market angst and eroding commodity prices set off a brief round of curve flattening.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- GE's New CEO Slashes Profit Outlook, Sends Shares Tumbling
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans