Sonus Networks Posts Sharp Revenue Rise
Sonus Networks (SONS ) posted $0.01 Q2 EPS (adjusted) on a sharp revenue rise. Sonus also announced that BellSouth Corp. has chosen Sonus to provide voice infrastructure solutions to supplement BellSouth's existing voice network. CIBC World, First Union and Prudential reiterate buy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day