Canada Shares Follow Wall Street Higher
Canada's benchmark TSE 300 index closed up 100 points to 7670.8 after a rally picked up steam Thursday afternoon. Surges in the U.S. indexes helped. Weakness in the gold and oil sectors was a drag. The focus Friday morning will be on the U.S. Producers Price Index and Retail Sales reports.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn
- Facebook to Show Users Which Russian Propaganda They Followed
- Jamie Dimon Says He'd Bet Donald Trump Doesn't Win Again in 2020