USB Piper Jaffray Raises Estimates for Dollar Tree Stores
Dollar Tree Stores (DLTR ) reported a 2.7% decline in second quarter same-store sales, which was better than expected. In response, USB Piper Jaffray raised its earnings estimates and reiterated its strong buy rating on the stock.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Stocks Slide From Records as Anxiety Bubbles Up: Markets Wrap
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States