New Tacks for H&R Block
H&R Block (HRB ) is slowly achieving its goal of becoming a one-stop resource for financial services. The strategy is to offer something for everyone, while also targeting higher-income customers with new products and services. Judging by the stock's recent run-up, shareholders like what they see.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's