Canada Stocks Tumble
Canada's benchmark TSE 300 ended the day down 42 points to 7697.7. This morning's quick bearish reversal was another demonstration of the strong downtrend. The 100-point drop in the Dow Jones Industrial Average was a weight. Of the 14 subindices, 13 closed in negative territory, an ugly statistic. The Oil & Gas sector was the biggest loser. The Gold sector also was down despite the US$1.40 bounce in gold.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks