Revenue Gain Steers Carnival Higher
Carnival Corp. (CCL ) posted $0.32 vs. $0.34 Q2 EPS as higher losses from investment, and an absence of gains, offset a 23% revenue rise. Carnival says while net revenue yields are expected to be down in the second half, the consensus 2001 EPS estimates are reasonable.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas