B2B the GE Way
At midnight, a FedEx cargo plane lands at New York's JFK International Airport. U.S. customs officers greet the crew with a list of packages they want to inspect. No problem -- all the boxes are ready and waiting near the door of the plane. The customs officers examine them and send the plane on its way. The packages reach their recipients, as promised, before 10 a.m.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses