Still the Land of Opportunity
U.S. businesses owned and run by people originally from India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, and Nepal -- dubbed the IndUS community -- continued to receive significant amounts of venture capital during the past 15 months, with the largest amount going to companies in California.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock