"It's Going To Be a Gradual Improvement"
It is premature to return to tech stocks in the absence of any sign of a revival in spending on information technology, according to Kenneth Shea, vice-president and director of Standard & Poor's Equity Research & Services. Shea says S&P currently advises overweighting portfolios in four sectors -- basic materials, consumer cyclicals, energy, and utilities -- and continuing to "underweight" tech.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing