Plenty of Options for Minority Aid
Diversity isn't just a buzzword: It's an important part of the learning environment in most B-school programs -- and could be the best way to get more minorities into top positions at companies. To increase the presence of minorities in the classroom (the average percentage at BusinessWeek's Top 30 schools is 9.6%), B-schools offer aid packages that range from $2,500 per year to full-tuition and living expenses.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's