CS First Boston Says Inventories Could Hurt Tellabs Sales
CS First Boston analyst James Parmelee says that he sees significant risk to his near term sales estimates for Tellabs (TLAB ) based upon a lengthened time to work down Titan 5500 inventories. The analyst said that with the timing of the recovery less clear, his near term sales estimates of $780 million for the second quarter and $890 million for the third quarter may need to be reduced.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing