Nortel Sinks Canada Shares
Canada's benchmark TSE 300 left the session on a negative note, declining 42.41 points, or 0.51%, to 8,258.80. Key stock Nortel was a huge drag, contributing to almost all the decline on the index. Technology and financials were the biggest losers. The oil and gas sector, as well as the metal and mineral sector, held up well. TSE 300 market breadth was 143-141 negative.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing