Nortel Needs a CEO. Interested?
Who will replace John Roth, chief executive officer of Canadian telecom giant Nortel Networks (NT )? That's a question the markets have wanted an answer to ever since Roth announced on May 11 that he'll step down next April. His logical successor, Chief Operating Officer Clarence Chandran, has taken himself out of the running. With the company's May 30 announcement that it has retained executive recruiters Heidrick & Struggles, the search should kick into high gear in June.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The U.S. Drops Out of the Top 10 in Innovation Ranking
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Musk's New Pay Deal Could Make Him the World's Richest Man—If Tesla Succeeds
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again