Who'll Run America's Nuke Plants?
Jim Little earned a bachelor's degree in nuclear engineering and has worked for a nuclear power plant in the middle of Missouri for 15 years. Every so often, he has pulled aside college students who hoped to follow in his footsteps and give them this advice: "Turn back. It's not too late."
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting