All Eyes on Kerry
The Senate Committee on Small Business now has a new chair for the first time since 1995, thanks to the change in control in the Senate. Senator John Kerry (D-Mass.), previously the ranking minority member, will replace Senator Christopher "Kit" Bond (R-Mo.) as the committee's chief.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself