Take a Bow, Entrepreneurs
After months of grim economic news, entrepreneurs must be feeling pretty blue these days. But this might help them cheer up a bit: Compared to past small-biz owners, they're mature, stable, well-educated, affluent, and financially sophisticated.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy