Small Biz Taps the Brakes
Faced with a slowing economy, small companies plan to continue spending on technology -- but at a slower rate than they have over the past several years. "Things haven't suddenly come crashing down," says Ray Boggs, vice-president of small-business research at IDC, an international information technology research firm based in Farmingham, Mass. "But they're not driving upward anymore, either. So we won't see the usual increase in tech spending."
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Bitcoin Climbs as Futures Debut Fails to Incite Attack by Shorts