Meet Maryland's Assistant Dean
Our guest on February 16, 2001, was Mark Wellman, assistant dean of MBA/MS programs, and financial aid coordinator, at the University of Maryland's Robert H. Smith School of Business (No. 27 on BusinessWeek's 2000 Top 30 B-School list). Wellman began his tenure at Maryland in 1990 as the director of the MBA program, moving on to become the assistant dean of the MBA/MS programs. He was interviewed by Lucia Quartararo for BusinessWeek Online. Here's an edited transcript of their discussion:
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day