After the Gold Rush
No doubt two new venture-capital books, Inside Secrets to Venture Capital, and The VC Way: Investment Secrets from the Wizards of Venture Capital, were conceived in the days when dot-coms were flying high. Back then, all of 18 months ago, VCs were the heroes of a frontier economy deep in the thrall of a gold-rush mentality.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing