Treasuries Higher Amid Idle Stocks
Prices at the back-end of the curve recovered some poise by the end of the week, with curve flattening and front-end underperformance intact since the FOMC on Tuesday. Idle stocks, a record budget surplus and neutral remarks from Greenspan Friday supported that trend as well.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts