Scaling Bandwidth to Fit the Job -- in Real Time
Fed up with your cell-phone service? Heck, you would have bailed long ago, except you're locked into a long-term contract, right? Disgruntled dialers, take heart. Massachusetts Institute of Technology research scientist John Wroclawski is working on a technology and business model that could free mobile-phone users from being locked into a single network.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’