Steady as She Goes
An economist who monitors the pulse of small business says the sector's vital signs indicate slow and steady economic growth for the rest of the year. With a little help from the Federal Reserve and Congress in the form of interest-rate and tax cuts, "We can face down the threats to economic stability," says William C. Dunkelberg, chief economist for the National Federation of Independent Business, in his report on the latest monthly survey of members, taken in April.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing