Meet Indiana University's Associate Financial Aid Director
Our guest on February 14, 2001, was Eric R. Pfeffinger, associate director of MBA financial aid for Indiana University's Kelley School of Business (No. 20 on BusinessWeek's 2000 Top 30 B-School list). Prior to joining Kelley in 1998, Pfeffinger worked for IU's Office of Student Financial Assistance in a variety of capacities, including financial-aid counselor and assistant director of the scholarship clearing house. He is also a playwright, cartoonist, film critic, and freelance journalist. He earned a BA in English and theater from the College of Wooster and a Master's degree from IU. Pfeffinger was interviewed by Lucia Quartararo for BusinessWeek Online. Here's an edited transcript of their conversation:
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Bitcoin Climbs as Futures Debut Fails to Incite Attack by Shorts