A Sturdy Roof over Household's Head
When the economy looks iffy, investors tend to search out well-managed companies with strong franchises in nitty-gritty markets. Small wonder, then, that the specialty finance company Household International (HI ) is looking good to many value investors right now. The company's shares have risen by nearly 45%, to around $64, since December.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day