Woman-Friendly Credit Scoring
The nation's nonprofit, microcredit organizations tend to fly under the radar when it comes to financing startups, loaning money to entrepreneurs whom other lenders almost uniformly view as poor credit risks. In many ways, these groups are the antithesis of big-bank lending, relying on personal interviews and other measures to help make a decision on whether an applicant is credit-worthy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The U.S. Drops Out of the Top 10 in Innovation Ranking
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Musk's New Pay Deal Could Make Him the World's Richest Man—If Tesla Succeeds
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again